- If you don’t know how to knit, learn.
- I didn’t know how to knit, so my mom taught me!
- If you are just learning how to knit, start with a simple straight scarf. If you already know how to knit, pick a simple project like a dishcloth.
- I did a simple straight scarf for my boyfriend.
- Finish your knitting project. There is a three-hour minimum time investment required.
- It took me over 10 hours to finish as he wanted a long scarf!
Pretty proud of how my very first knitting project came out! As you can tell I finished this back in December, but I’m trying to get back into the Sisterhood, and updating this blog is probably a good place to start!